travian s3 Index du Forum

travian s3 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

The Exhibitionist Journal On Exhibition Making The First

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    travian s3 Index du Forum -> visiteur (visible par tous) -> candidature
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
 taleahekt

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 00:26 (2017)    Sujet du message: The Exhibitionist Journal On Exhibition Making The First Répondre en citant

A journal by curators for curators, The Exhibitionist has asked the most pertinent questions on contemporary exhibition-making since its founding in 2009
<IThe Exhibitionist: Journal on Exhibition Making[/I] is an anthology of the first 12 issues of the journal about contemporary curating that bears the same name. Established in 2009 as a forum for critical reflection on exhibition-making and curatorial practice, <IThe Exhibitionist[/I] has always defined itself as &#x201C;by curators, for curators.&#x201D; Modeled after the iconic French film journal <ICahiers du cin&#xE9;ma[/I], <IThe Exhibitionist[/I] has served a critical role in examining current curatorial practices by focusing specifically on the exhibition format as a site of experimentation and inquiry. <IThe Exhibitionist[/I] has historicized, analyzed and critiqued a phenomenon it is itself symptomatic of&#x2015;the rise of the curator since the 1960s, the ensuing explosion of curatorial creativity and the growing fascination with the discipline of curating.
Over the six years of its run, <IThe Exhibitionist[/I] has published writings from many of the most prominent curatorial voices in the field, offering a who&#x2019;s who of curatorial practice; contributors include Okwui Enwezor, Hans Ulrich Obrist, Mary Jane Jacob, Nato Thompson, Jessica Morgan, Maria Lind, Sof&#xED;a Hern&#xE1;ndez Chong Cuy and Massimiliano Gioni, to name just a select few.
Collected together in a monumental omnibus edition (clocking in at 975 pages), the complete run of the journal is accompanied by a new introduction by founding editor Jens Hoffmann, and a critical approach to a theory of the exhibition by senior editor Julian Myers-Szupinska. With the publication of this volume, <IThe Exhibitionist[/I] closes a chapter of its existence as a print magazine and shifts its activities to the-exhibitionist.com.

2ffeafca65

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 00:26 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    travian s3 Index du Forum -> visiteur (visible par tous) -> candidature Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SoftLight created by larme d'ange